Today is the 7th of a ten part series on:
Finding a Social Security Disability Lawyer Online
Tip #7: Questions You Should Ask About Preparing for Your Hearing
Will the law firm help you to prepare ahead of time so that you thoroughly understand what will happen at the hearing and how to answer the questions you’ll be asked? Or will they simply meet you 30 minutes before the hearing at the hearing office? Here is what I think you need to know and the proper way to be prepared for your hearing.
- Tip #1: Social Security Disability Lawyer vs Advocate
- Tip #2: Hiring a Social Security Disability Lawyer You Found Online
- Tip #3: How are you treated by the law firm?
- Tip #4: Will the Law Firm File the Application for You?
- Tip #5: Appeals
- Tip #6: Will the law firm collect the medical evidence on your behalf?