Today is the 9th of a ten part series on:
Finding a Social Security Disability Lawyer Online
Tip #9: What Happens After Your Case Has Been Won?
You might wonder why that matters but it’s very important. I’ve described why in this video.
- Tip #1: Social Security Disability Lawyer vs Advocate
- Tip #2: Hiring a Social Security Disability Lawyer You Found Online
- Tip #3: How are you treated by the law firm?
- Tip #4: Will the Law Firm File the Application for You?
- Tip #5: Appeals
- Tip #6: Will the law firm collect the medical evidence on your behalf?
- Tip #7: Questions You Should Ask About Preparing for Your Hearing
- Tip #8: Does the Law Firm Have Resources Specifically for its Clients?